In the unlikely event that your product needs guarantee service, please contact your local dealer or an authorized service/support network member (ASN) or directly Bacteo, UAB at email@example.com. To avoid any unnecessary inconvenience on your part, we recommend that you read the documentation carefully before seeking guarantee service.
This guarantee applies to your Bacteo, UAB product if stated in the leaflets that accompanied your product provided that it was purchased within the Guarantee area. Bacteo, UAB guarantees the product to be free from defects in material and workmanship at the date of original purchase for a periods of not less than one year from that date. The Bacteo, UAB company that provide and will honor this guarantee is designated in this guarantee or accompanying leaflets under the country where you seek guarantee service. If within the guarantee period the product is determined to be defective (at the date of original purchase) due to improper materials or workmanship, Bacteo, UAB or an ASN member in the Guarantee area will, without charge for labor or parts, repair or (at Bacteo, UAB discretion) replace the product or it’s defective parts subject to the terms and limitations below. Bacteo, UAB or ASN members or dealers may replace defective products or parts with new or refurbished products or parts. All products and parts replaced become the property of Bacteo, UAB.
- Guarantee services will be provided only if the original invoice or sales receipt (indicating the date of purchase, model name and dealer’s name) is presented with the defective product within the guarantee period. Bacteo, UAB or dealers or authorized service network (ASN) may refuse free of charge guarantee service if these documents are not presented or if they are incomplete or illegible. This guarantee will not apply if the model name or serial number on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
- This Guarantee does not cover transport costs and risk associated with transport of your product to and from Bacteo, UAB or a dealer or an ASN member.
- This guarantee does not cover:
a) periodic maintenance and repair or parts replacement due to wear and tear
b) consumables (components that are expected to require periodic replacement during the life time of a product such as light bulbs)
c) damage or defects caused by use, operation or treatment of the product inconsistent with normal personal use described in the product manual and safety guide.
d) damage or changes to the product as a result of misuse, including:
- accidents, excessive heat, fire, chemicals, dust, other substances, vibrations, power surges, excess or incorrect supply or input voltage, radiation, electrostatic discharges including lighting, other external forces and impacts.
- treatment resulting in physical, cosmetic or surface damage or changes to the product
- failure to use the product for its normal purpose or in accordance with ULTRAVIOLET UV-C Germicidal Lamp user manual on use
- failure to follow ULTRAVIOLET UV-C Germicidal Lamp User Manual instructions
- failure to follow ULTRAVIOLET UV-C Germicidal Lamp safety usage and regulations instructions
- use of the product in a manner inconsistent with the technical or safety laws or standards in the country where it is used
- use of the product with accessories, peripheral equipment and other products of a type, condition and standard other than prescribed by Bacteo, UAB
- repair or attempted repair by persons who are not Bacteo, UAB or ASN members
- adjustments or adaptations without Bacteo, UAB prior written consent, including:
a) upgrading the product beyond specifications or features described in the instructional manual, or
b) modification to the product to conform it to national or local technical or safety standards in countries other than those for which the product was specifically designed and manufactured.This guarantee covers only hardware components of the product. It does not cover software (whether of Bacteo, UAB or others) for which an end-user license agreement or separate warranty/guarantee statements or exclusions are provided or intended to apply.
Bacteo, UAB does not warrant that the operation of the ULTRAVIOLET UV-C Germicidal Lamp will be free of errors or interrupts. Small glitches may occur due to the reasons described in the troubleshooting chapter of this manual or due to the other unforeseen circumstances out of our control.
4. We would like to inform you that the diagnostic fee of your product shall be paid by you if:
a) the diagnosis of your product performed by Bacteo, UAB or by an authorized dealer or by an authorized Service center proves that you will not be entitled to a repair under this guarantee (for whatever reason) to rectify the defect;
b) or your product is working properly and no hardware fault could be diagnosed.
How to obtain warranty support?
Before submitting a warranty claim, we recommend to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for technical assistance. Valid warranty claims are generally processed through the point of purchase during the first thirty (30) days after purchase; however, this period of time may vary depending on where you purchased your product ¬ please check with Bacteo, UAB or the retailer where you purchased your product for details. Warranty claims that cannot be processed through the point of purchase and any other product related questions should be addressed directly to Bacteo, UAB. The addresses or customer service contact information for Bacteo, UAB can be found in the documentation accompanying your product or on the web at bacteo.com.
Exclusions and limitations
Except as stated above, Bacteo, UAB makes no warranties (express, implied, statutory or otherwise) regarding product or accompanying or constituent software quality, performance, accuracy, reliability, fitness for a particular purpose, or otherwise. If this exclusion is not permitted or fully permitted by applicable law. Bacteo, UAB excludes or limits its warranties only to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. Any warranty that cannot be fully excluded will be limited (as far as permitted by applicable law) to the duration of this guarantee.
Bacteo, UAB only obligation under this guarantee is to repair or replace products subject to these guarantee terms and conditions.
a) impaired or non¬operation of the product or associated products through defects or unavailability while with Bacteo, UAB or an ASN member, which caused downtime, loss of user time or business interruption
b) inaccuracy of output from the product or associated products
c) other causes
This applies to loss and damages under any legal theory, including negligence and other torts, breach of contract, express or implied warranty, and strict liability (even where Bacteo, UAB or an ASN member has been advised of the possibility of such damages).
Where applicable law prohibits or limits these liability exclusions, Bacteo, UAB excludes or limits its liability only to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
Bacteo, UAB liability under this guarantee will in no case exceed the price paid for product, but if applicable law permits only higher liability limitations, the higher limitations apply.
Your legal rights reserved
Consumers have legal (statutory) rights under applicable national laws relating to the sale of consumer products. This guarantee does not affect statutory rights you may have nor those rights that cannot be excluded or limited, nor rights against the person from whom you purchased the product. You may assert any rights you have at your sole discretion.
No other warranties
No Bacteo, UAB dealer, agent, or employee is authorized to make any modification, extension, or addition to this warranty.